Terms & Conditions
CLIENT RESPONSIBILITIES AND COACHING SERVICES
By purchasing a coaching program from True Self Manifestation, you agree to these terms, in addition any client agreement and/or terms of purchase which apply to your transaction:
- Coaching sessions conducted by Angel Minuto are not a substitute for psychotherapy or medical care by a licensed professional, and coaching sessions are not therapy sessions. Please let your Coach know if you do not understand the difference between therapy and coaching.
- Angel Minuto will not diagnose or treat any mental health disorders as part of this Program.
- If Angel Minuto recognizes the need for medical or mental healthcare, this program will be terminated. For termination for this reason only, refunds will be processed on a pro-rated basis, or a credit for future services with Angel Minuto may be issued, upon mutual agreement by Client and Coach.
- Due to the nature of coaching and personal development, no specific outcome or result of the Program is guaranteed.
Client has read the following and agrees:
- Coaching sessions shall not be used in place of diagnosis, treatment, therapy, substance abuse treatment, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, or other mental health treatments.
- Coaching sessions will not substitute for, and Client agrees to seek out independent professional guidance for, legal, medical, financial, business, or family matters.
- Client is in the best position to evaluate his or her personal circumstances, including legal, medical, financial, business, and family matters, and takes sole responsibility for the decisions or actions (or inaction) regarding them. For that reason, any claims arising from this agreement for losses, costs, damages of any nature whatsoever or claims expenses from any cause or causes, including attorneys’ fees and costs, shall be limited to the amount paid hereunder.
- Angel Minuto is a licensed mental health professional, but that she will not be serving in that capacity in coaching sessions. Therefore, she will not diagnose or treat mental health disorders in coaching sessions.
- Client is fully responsible for his or her own physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing during all sessions, including choices and decisions made during and after the sessions.
- Coaching is a relationship in which the coach facilitates the creation and development of personal, professional, or business goals, and to develop a plan for achieving these goals. Client acknowledges that implementation is solely his or her responsibility.
- Client acknowledges that he or she has discussed the advisability of coaching with any current medical or mental health professionals from whom he or she is receiving treatment.
- This Agreement provides access to an 8 week program entitled True Self Manifestation the Program as follows:
- Lifetime access to the online portal available at https://trueselfmanifestation.thrivecart.com/true-self-manifestation/;
- Weekly email prompts to Client’s email address; and
- 8 group coaching sessions with Angel Minuto, to be scheduled as provided for in this Agreement.
- Group sessions will be scheduled and shared via email and on the portal.
- Coaching sessions take place by Zoom, and the video session will be initiated by Coach.
- This Agreement does not include done-for-you services of any kind.
- Payment for the Program is at the option of the Client, as either one payment of $997 USD, or 6 recurring payments of $197.
- Acceptable payment methods: Credit cards, and PayPal.
Rescheduling of One-On-One Coaching Sessions
- Twenty-four (24) hours’ notice by email or via the online calendar at [link to scheduling software] is required to reschedule. Failure to provide notice results in a forfeited session.
- Information shared in coaching sessions is confidential and not shared outside the session unless mutually agreed upon and documented in writing by Coach.
Confidentiality Exception: If Coach is required by law to make disclosure regarding the information shared in a coaching session, or where Coach has a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is necessary to comply with the law; or to protect Coach’s rights or property; to avoid harm to the Coach, Client, or a third party; or to respond to an emergency, Coach will limit disclosure to essential information.
Access and Intellectual Property
- Occasionally the contents of the online portal and access to Coach may have to change based on Company needs, available technology, and factors outside the Company’s control. The Company will replace or substitute the items included in this Agreement, if it determines it is necessary to do so in its sole discretion, with something similar of equal or greater value.
- Ownership of Written Materials. As a Program participant, you will have one license to view written materials provided by True Self Manifestation. You do not have ownership of this information, which is protected by federal copyright laws. You may not copy, re-engineer, distribute, or otherwise provide access to this information to any other person, for free or paid, in whole or in part, without express written consent of Company, which it may withhold for any reason, and purchase of a license (prices start at $2,500.00). Failure to abide by this policy will result in termination of access to the materials and issuance of an invoice for the license fee.]
- True Self Manifestation protects its names! You are not receiving permission to use trade and service marks of the Company, including its name or the Program name, or any other mark owned by the Company.
- There is a fourteen-day refund available. Your investment is backed by our 14-day guarantee. If after two weeks into the course, you’ve completed the first module and all related assignments and don’t feel this program has given you new tools to begin manifesting the life you’ve wanted, reach out and show me the work and I will refund your investment. The refund request must be made by email by the end of the 14th day from purchase, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you cannot participate for any reason, you will continue to be billed according to the schedule in this Agreement until paid in full. True Self Manifestation considers this policy a material inducement to entering into this Agreement. If you initiate a chargeback, True Self Manifestation may issue an additional $250 fee to you.]
- This Agreement is made and shall be enforced according to the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. Client agrees to submit to personal jurisdiction in the city of Buffalo, in New York State, as the sole forum in the event of a dispute under this Agreement.
- Any claims arising from this agreement for losses, costs, damages of any nature whatsoever or claims expenses from any cause or causes, including attorneys’ fees and costs, shall be limited to the amount paid hereunder.
- This Agreement, any business policies and credit card authorization form, and Client Responsibilities document is the final and complete agreement between the parties hereto, and any changes must be made in writing and signed by both parties. A waiver of one provision shall not be deemed a continuing waiver or a waiver of any other provision of this Agreement.
- By clicking the terms and Agreements box on Checkout Page, Client agrees to its terms and acknowledges that he or she has read and understands the Disclaimer available here and which is incorporated herein by reference.